viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012
Biology Instructor for teen summer program in South Africa
Broadreach seeks a dynamic instructor to lead our South Africa Wildlife Conservation program. The course focuses on African wildlife and conservation biology. The courses combine classroom learning, practical application of skills, labs and field survey techniques, along with cultural activities, service learning and adventure activities. In addition to teaching, instructors live with students and facilitate positive group dynamics, personal growth, adventure activities and leadership development.
- Master's or PhD in related field of study (i.e. primatology, wildlife, climate change, ecology, etc.)
- Experience teaching natural science at the high school or college level.
- Ability to teach college level science courses, including hands-on academics, labs and field survey techniques.
- International travel and trip leading experience preferred.
- Experience with the activities included on the program preferred. Activities may include hiking, sea kayaking, and snorkeling.
Staff training in NC, May 25-June 2. The trip takes place July-August. Compensation based on experience but includes airfare from the U.S. to South Africa.
Apply online at www.broadreachstaff.com.