martes, 18 de marzo de 2014
Primatologist Trip Leader.
Broadreach offers summer adventure learning programs for teens and college-aged students in hand-selected locations around the world. The success of our programs depends on the quality of our leaders. Please apply to become one of our top-notch instructors. We’re always looking for energetic, outgoing, genuine, fun, well-educated and well-traveled folks to help lead the way.
Our summer natural science courses focus on hands-on study in a either primatology or African wildlife in Costa Rica, Panama, and South Africa. The courses combine classroom learning, practical application of skills, labs and field survey techniques, along with cultural activities, service learning and adventure activities. As an instructor, you will have the opportunity to teach in the field and inspire youth in the field of natural science and conservation. In addition to teaching, instructors live with students and facilitate positive group dynamics, personal growth, adventure activities and leadership development.
• Master's or PhD in related field of study (i.e. primatology, ecology, conservation biology, etc.)
• Experience teaching natural science at the high school or college level.
• Ability to teach college level science courses, including hands-on academics, labs and field survey techniques.
• International travel and trip leading experience preferred.
• Experience with the activities included on the program preferred. Activities may include hiking, sea kayaking, and snorkeling.
Dates: Late May-Mid August
Please visit www.broadreachstaff.com to apply