Penguin Campaign Coordinator
Application deadline: Monday, 30. May 2016 - 23:45
• Location: Cambridge, UK
• Full time: 35 hours per week
• Contract: Fixed term to December 2017 (with the potential for extension subject to business need and funding availability)
• Salary: £30,000 pro rata per annum plus competitive 12% pension benefit
• Annual Leave: 25 days pro rata per annum in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
We are looking for someone to ensure that the profile of our Penguins campaign is raised within the Partner network.
This person will work closely with BirdLife’s International Marine Programme team on the scientific and conservation messaging as well as the overall aims of the campaign.
The ideal candidate will have
• A Bachelor’s degree or proven track record in project management, marketing and communications, fundraising, campaign coordination
• Demonstrable experience working across divisions on large scale programme/campaign initiatives, preferably in the conservation/environmental arena
• A systematic approach towards project management and delivery
• The ability to work across a broad range of cultures and across multiple strata of management
• Good analytical skills
A detailed job description can be found here.
Application: Applications should include a covering letter summarising the applicant’s suitability for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, marking your application PCCBLI, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held week commencing 6 June 2016.